Book a time for vaccination:
Vaccinations against coronavirus
Coronavirus vaccinations are given at the Art Factory. Vaccinations are given by appointment only. The vaccination schedule follows national guidelines. Vaccination is voluntary but free for everyone.
Coronavirus vaccinations at the moment
- citizens over 40 years old (born 1981 or earlier)
- citizens in risk group 1 from the age of 16 and in risk group 2 from the age of 16.
Nb! If you are scheduled for surgery, the vaccine should be given two weeks before the surgery or a week after it.
If you have had the coronavirus disease: having had the disease protects most of those infected against the virus for at least six months (Finnish Institute for Health and Wellfare THL). In that case, there is no great hurry for you to get a vaccination.
If online booking is not possible, a time can be booked by phone. Answering machine for booking time to coronavaccinations +358 40 145 5000.
- The answering machine speaks Finnish and Swedish.
- By following these instructions, you will be called back. After the first question push 1 (Finnish language), after the second question, push 1, or if you want to cancel your time, push 3. After this you can hang up and wait to be called back.
- Only call once and wait to be called back.
- When you are called back you you are asked for name and birthdate for the person to be vaccinated.
Questions can be sent to email@example.com
Vaccination site is at the Art Factory
From March 18th vaccinations are given at the Art Factory, Läntinen Aleksanterinkatu 1.
On vaccination days you can park for free for two hours with the parking disc on the Art Factory parking areas and on the Kokonniementie street.
- Arrive at the earliest 10 minutes before the given time.
- After the vaccine there is a 15 minute follow up time.
- One chaperon can join if needed.
- If you have some symptoms of corona or other flu, please cancel your booking by calling the booking number, instructions above on this page.
- Wearing a face mask is strongly recommended.
- The vaccine is free for eveyone.
The vaccine is primarly given at the vaccination site. In certain cases the vaccine can be given by the mobiile vaccine unit at home for example. This issue can be discussed during the return call for the booking.