Book a time for vaccination:
Vaccinations against coronavirus
Updated 29th July 2021
Coronavirus vaccinations are given at the Art Factory in Porvoo by appointment or walk-in. The vaccination is voluntary and free of charge.
Coronavirus vaccinations at the moment
- For persons over 16 years old. You must have turned 16 years to get the vaccine.
- For 12-15-year-olds with an elevated risk of contracting a severe case of coronavirus disease because of an underlying illness.
A parent or guardian can book the vaccination for a child if he or she does not have own bank ID or mobile certificate. A child may decide whether to take the vaccine if a health care professional considers him or her able to make the decision on the treatment based on his or her age and developmental phase. If not, the consent of all guardians is required.
If the online booking is not possible, the appointment can be booked by phone. Please call the answering machine for the vaccine appointments: +358 40 145 5000.
- The answering machine speaks Finnish and Swedish. Instructions how to use it:
- After the first question push 1 (Finnish language).
- After the second question, push 1 (or if you want to cancel your time, push 3).
- After that you can hang up and wait to be called back.
- Please only call once and wait for the call back!
- When they call you back, you must provide the name and birthdate of the person to be vaccinated.
If you have a question, please send us an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
The next walk-in vaccination day is Monday 2 August.
During August, the walk-in vaccination is open on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays at 10–14 hrs at the vaccination site at the Art Factory. The availability of vaccines is limited to 50 shots per day, after that the vaccination ends.
You can come to the walk-in vaccination both for the first and the second shot. The earliest possible time to take the second shot is eight weeks after your first shot. If you have made an appointment for the second shot, that will be cancelled by the walk-in vaccination staff.
Remember to bring along an ID certificate, for example your Kela card, passport or driver's license.
Rescheduling second shot
You can now get your second shot of the coronavirus vaccine sooner than scheduled. It can be given earliest 8 weeks after your first shot, instead of the former interval of 12 weeks set by THL (Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare). The availability of times is limited but increasing as more people are coming to the walk-in or resceduling their appointments.
Please reschedule your second shot online: Bookcovidvaccine.fi
A certificate to prove your coronavirus vaccination, latest coronavirus test result and passed coronavirus disease is available online in Omakanta and can also be printed. Vaccination data shows in Omakanta within approximately one week from the vaccination date.
If you have no user credentials to Omakanta, you can pick up the certificate from either Näsi Health Centre or the Art Factory vaccination site on the days of vaccination. Please call 040 145 5000 to request for the certificate. There is a callback service.
If your vaccination data is missing in Omakanta and you need the certificate, please call the number above. Kindly avoid unnecessary calls regarding the certificate unless you really need it for travel or something. The issues with the data transfer are on the national level and they are working on it.
If the certificate is not yet available in Omakanta and you need it quickly, the vaccination can be proved by International Vaccination Card in paper form. This is used only in case the vaccination data is not available in Omakanta. The cards are issued at the Art Factory vaccination site, which is open in August on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays at 9–16 hrs.
Vaccination site at the Art Factory
Street adress: Läntinen Aleksanterinkatu 1
There is a free parking on the vaccination days for two hours with the parking disc on the Art Factory parking areas and on the street Kokonniementie.
- Please arrive at the earliest 10 minutes before the given time.
- After the vaccine there is a 15 minute follow-up time.
- You can be accompanied by one person if needed.
- If you have any symptoms of covid-19 or flu, please cancel your appointment by calling the booking number; see instructions above on this page.
- Wearing a face mask is strongly recommended.
- The vaccine is free of charge for eveyone.
The vaccines are primarly given at the vaccination site. In certain cases the vaccine can be given by the mobiile vaccine unit at home for example. Please discuss that when you are called back for the appointment.